St. Anthony Pre-Primary School is a Christian Minority Educational Institution established to cater to the educational needs of the Christian students in the vicinity as per the constitutional rights guaranteed to it in the article 29 and 30 of the Indian Constitution. It also caters to the students of other communities as per the availability of seats.
Admission forms to L.KG only for the academic year 2022-2023 will be available online on our website www.stanthonyschoolcamppune.com with the admission form link from 14th January 2022 to 31st January 2022 Midnight
Please submit hard copy of the admission form on 7th or 8th or 9th February, 2022 between 10 am to 12 noon in the school.
PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH FOR ADMISSIONS TO OTHER CLASSES FROM U.KG TO Std VII.
Our school being a Religious Minority Institution, first preference will be given to Christians.
- The admission form is ONLY meant only for Junior K.G.
- Details mentioned in the admission form should be filled correctly, as per the documents submitted. Incorrect /incomplete information will disqualify the admission.
- AGE: Children born between 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2018.
- Children staying within the radius of 3 Kms from the school will be eligible.
- Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Original copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate from appropriate authority. (PMC/Cantonment Board/Gram Panchayat)
- Address Proof: Xerox copy of electricity bill / telephone bill / Ration Card / Aadhar card
- Catholics /Christians : Valid Baptism Certificate, letter from parish priest/ Pastor along with birth certificate
- A verified Xerox copy of father’s caste certificate, wherever applicable.
- Proof of having been ex-students of St. Anthony High School, Sholapur Bazar Camp, Pune
- Family photograph to be attached on the form.
1- The school does not accept donations in connection with admission. Beware of unscrupulous intermediaries who, for their personal gain offer to intervene on your behalf. You could be deprived both of admission of your child and your hard earned money.
2- In order to tackle the menace of intermediaries taking advantage of gullible parents, any attempt to bring influence will disqualify candidature. Your bringing to the notice of the Principal, any information that will help us keep the admission process free from intermediaries, will be treated with utmost confidence and will not endanger your child’s admission.
3- After announcement of the admission (as all seats will be filled up) it would not help to seek an appointment with the Principal to put forward your case for special consideration. Hence, the Principal will not meet anyone regarding admissions. Your co-operation and understanding will be appreciated.